Here are the top 5 pins that rocked my socks the week of July 22!
1. Pinner: Gracie George
What: Boxers never think they’ve grown up.
Source: Tail Wagging Time
This is sure to put a smile on your face no matter what kind of day you’re having. After all, dogs make the greatest friends.
2. Pinner: Rachael Baldwin
What: Cravings Buster
Source: Healthy Girl
Umm, maybe I should have pinned this before I made all those chocolate chip cookies yesterday?? Definitely going to stock up on these snacks my next trip to the grocery store. I always run out of snack ideas so this was perfect. What do you snack on?
3. PInner: Terri Lynn Ciotti
What: Trim Painting Tips
Source: The Family Handyman
This article has awesome tips for repainting chipped, flaking, or dirty moldings so they look like new. DIY projects always seems a little daunting, but this one seems doable.
4. Pinner: Rachael Baldwin
What: Nothing Makes a Person More Productive than the Last Minute
Source: Charlotte Cramer
Could this be any more true? I’ll have three weeks to do something and wait til the day prior to complete it. Big shout out to Starbucks for getting me through some nasty deadlines.
5. Pinner: Natalie Lichtwerch
What: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Because telling time and being on time is important.
Happy Sunday, everyone! We’re going to start featuring our top 5 favorite pins each week. From creative and crafty to delicious and inspiring, there’s something on Pinterest for everyone. Take a look at what rocked our socks the week of July 15, 2012!
1. Pinner: Etsy
What: $4 | That Thing You Did Was Amazeballs Stationary
This caught my attention for a couple reasons. For one, it reminded me of how important a hand written thank you note can be in this digital world. It’s a simple gesture that goes a long way. It’s especially great for thanking clients and contractors. Secondly, it has the word amazeballs on it. Who doesn’t love the word amazeballs? It’s just rad. You can purchase this funny card here.
2. Pinner: Jillian Marie
What: How to Break in Your Shoes in Less than TWO Minutes
This is the perfect solution for shoes that fit a bit too tight. Whether you’re an entrepreneur on the go, mom on the move, or night owl, there’s no reason your feet should be suffering.
Put on socks and slip on your shoes.
Aim the hairdryer on the tight section for a few seconds (wiggle and stretch your feet inside the shoe for maximum benefit).
Keep the shoes on while they cool.
Remove the socks and test out shoes.
Check out Jillian’s blog called Coffee, Light and Sweet here!
3. Pinner: Maggie Kate
What: How to Find the Best Deals at Target
This pin is helping bank accounts everywhere. Kimberly Danger shares with us Target’s mark down schedule on her blog, Mommy Savers. Saweet! Monday is the best day to stock up on stuff for your office.
MONDAY: Kids’ Clothing, Stationery (office supplies, gift wrap), Electronics
TUESDAY: Women’s Clothing and Domestics
WEDNESDAY: Men’s Clothing, Toys, Health and Beauty
THURSDAY: Lingerie, Shoes, Housewares
4. Pinner: Anna Shea
What: Apple Cider Pancakes
This is the perfect breakfast recipe for fall - or if you’re longing for it. I’m trying it this week. Check out the recipe here and let us know how they turn out.
5. Pinner: Dan Denney
What: Typography | Alice in Wonderland
We’re all mad here. Great use of typography via Eye Fly High.
What were some of your favorite pins this week?
This is a tribute to our favorite social media gem, Pinterest. You know you have pinning problems when…
1. You daydream about getting paid to pin. Job title: Pinographer. Why not?
2. Your grocery list is a mile long resembling ingredients to all your latest pins.
3. You wish your “motivation” board was actually a shopping cart. You can buy most things on Pinterest; why not a nice pair of toned legs?
4. You can’t remember if you already pinned it. Why isn’t there a reminder for this already?! “Oops! You already pinned this.”
5. You have more than one board a pin can go on. Make-up Looks I Love or Beautiful People?! They fit both!
6. You’ve said, “Honey, not tonight. I’m Pinning.”
7. You regularly talk in pins. Hey, it’s better than gossiping.
8. You despise absolutely everything in your closet because it doesn’t compare to your style board.
9. Before you commit to a new friendship, you must view their Pinterest boards first. Background check.
10. You like, reblog, or repin this post because you’re a Pinterest addict too.
What are your favorite pin boards? Comment with your Pinterest account below so we can check out your digs & follow you!