We’re very excited to announce a new Blinc project… TOASTED: Celebrating Female Entrepreneurs.
Check out the Kickstarter campaign which explains it all: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nicholeciotti/toasted-celebrating-female-entrepreneurs
We’d really appreciate your support in helping to celebrate the awesome women. Please contribute and share!
This is a tribute to our favorite social media gem, Pinterest. You know you have pinning problems when…
1. You daydream about getting paid to pin. Job title: Pinographer. Why not?
2. Your grocery list is a mile long resembling ingredients to all your latest pins.
3. You wish your “motivation” board was actually a shopping cart. You can buy most things on Pinterest; why not a nice pair of toned legs?
4. You can’t remember if you already pinned it. Why isn’t there a reminder for this already?! “Oops! You already pinned this.”
5. You have more than one board a pin can go on. Make-up Looks I Love or Beautiful People?! They fit both!
6. You’ve said, “Honey, not tonight. I’m Pinning.”
7. You regularly talk in pins. Hey, it’s better than gossiping.
8. You despise absolutely everything in your closet because it doesn’t compare to your style board.
9. Before you commit to a new friendship, you must view their Pinterest boards first. Background check.
10. You like, reblog, or repin this post because you’re a Pinterest addict too.
What are your favorite pin boards? Comment with your Pinterest account below so we can check out your digs & follow you!